dimanche 19 octobre 2014

"The Priest and me, we lived by the same principles. It was only faith that divided us. He gave me this, you know? That was the finest beating I ever took. My face was pulp. My guts was pierced, my ribs was all mashed up. And when he came to finish me, I couldn’t look him in the eye. He spared me, because he wanted me to live in shame. This was a great man. A great man. So I out out the eye that looked away, I sent it to him wrapped in blue paper. I would’ve cut them both out if I could have fought him blind. And I rose back up again with a full heart… and buried him in his own blood. He was the only man I ever killed worth remembering."

Daniel Day Lewis (Bill “The Butcher” Cutting, GANGS OF NEW YORK)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing work.